Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Advocates or Antagonists?



Being
blessed with perception and cursed with analyzing shit to death, I
couldn't help but notice how on point some of my observations and
analysis are. Is it just me (God forbid), or does anyone else seem to
be seeing how those who represent and favor a certain cause, thing or
person(s) seem to lose focus on that which they are standing up for?
Seem to be losing their fucking minds in the process of? Is the thing
that drives you the very thing that will drive your ass crazy? Do you
think you're so slick in your game/motive to entertain that you forget
who you are and what you were doing in the first place?! Is the real
enemy out to get you so tough that he frames you and put the weapon of
destruction in your hand while you sleep to make you look like you
can't be trusted? Make you look like a fake... or are you really a
fake?


Isn't that like saying, "Say no to drugs" and smoking crack your
damn self?! Like Saying "Big is beautiful" and then starve yourself
skinny (Mo'Nique)? "Thou shall not commit adultery and fornication" and
get caught in the whore house with a dick up your ass and yours in
somebody's mouth(various preachers and senators)? "I love sister and
respect them, they deserve better", then go out and fuck over and
betray good intentioned females? I'm under oath to preserve life" and
let a man die cuz he has no insurance?
I've seen a lot of "die hard" advocates self destruct and worst than
that, let many people down and disappoint them. That's why we need to
have enough hope and faith within ourselves cuz most of your motivation
and edification is coming from a false source wisdom, preciseness and
experience. Stop letting waka flockas (motherfuckers) blow smoke up
your ass! I read a scripture in the bible where a man says God told him
to "Wait and see, watch and learn"! You better say that! Advocacy is
usually false advertising at it's best practiced in the most vital and
fragile aspects of humanity.


The good news is, they usually fuck
themselves harder than they fucked you! I got to thinking hard on this
when I heard some of the responses to Mo'Nique's Golden Globe speech.
Now even though it was a beautiful speech, she lost the devotion and
ability to hear from her followers. WHY?!!! She CHANGED on their asses!
So they didn't HEAR her speech they only SAW this heifer getting
skinnier and skinnier before their eyes that USE to rep Big sisters!
The only one's who heard her speak were the ones who didn't buy that
"I'm happy the way I am" speech she was selling before. If it's so
beautiful and you love yourself in that body, why are you running from
it? More importantly, what's running you AWAY from that which you had
such strong convictions about? Every body selling something but what do
you buy and why? Most people are selling it not because they believe in
it or actually use or practice it but because they can benefit from it
and you believing the hype. Practice what you preach!


Yeah I know
nothing is guaranteed, that's why I put all my faith in me , God and
what Dee knows! I'm a woman of my word, keeper of my own damn thoughts,
beliefs and convictions. I know I wouldn't be selling nobody out more
than I'd be selling myself out. Stand up for yourself and what you
believe in, don't waiver for another flavor cuz somebody that looked up
to you and had respect for you will be disgusted with you. No not them
, the image you see staring back at you in the mirror!
SMH it never fails, they will slip up and show you who they really are
every time. I can't say it enough... keep it real!

6 comments:

  1. Leave ma girl M'Nique alone! she got an Oscar now, a biatche gotta get skinny! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, ok. I'll excuse her fake ass for that. Besides, she REALLY IS a great actress she deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel everything you're saying about being true to one's self. But I have to say, that if someone says "I love myself even though I know I'm fat" it doesn't have to mean okay so I'm committed to staying fat, it just means "I love myself" even though...(regardless) of my short comings. God made each of us the way we are and I cannot bring myself to believe that any of his work is a mistake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unk, I've been MIA over here. I agree with what you're saying 100%. I know they might not be happy with the body their in but still love themselves. It's saying i love being fat knowing they don't which leads us to believe they didn't love themselves either because they couldn't admit it. That's my argument here.

    ReplyDelete