Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jamie, Who/What You Gonna "Blame" THIS on?






Apparently recently Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon appeared on the Wendy William's show as a guest. Ms. Beauvais is a Haitian born model actress who played opposite Foxx in The Jamie Foxx Show. Ms. Beauvais-Nilon leaked/slipped up a shocker that Jamie Foxx has a new baby?! That when Foxx broke the news to her she teased, "Wow Jamie! Do I know the mama?" he goes "No" and she goes "Do YOU know the mama?" LMAO!!!! For Ms. Beauvais-Nilon(I'm so tired of typing that shit), there was no turning back. She then apologized to Mr.Foxx as she realized it was not public knowledge. This chic has to really be out of the loop NOT to know that! *scoffs* As for Wendy who did not know this, she was a happy lil gossiping predator all aglow. My thing is not the gossip aspect of it, but what a smooth cat this brother is! I'm impressed. We all know about his darling Corrinne. Mr. Foxx has been living as a bachelor/player for quite some time now and manages to keep life style drama free and his business HIS business, much like George Clooney did. I dreamed about him for some reason last night,lol. Before that, Mr Foxx was just some silly clown, great actor and gifted singer and entertainer to me, (like Will Smith) who could make me laugh til my sides split but didn't find sexy. Well Claude have mercy they're both sexy as hell to me right now. They have so got grown and sexy on me without losing their sense of humor. Move over Will, this about Jamie though,lol. I do wanna know who his new baby mama is cuz she is one luckay bish *glaring suspiciously*. Last I checked, reps for Foxx had neither denied or confirmed the baby bomb allegations. It's Sunday, I'm chillin and going back to la la land to get me some Jamie. Peeeeeeace!

2 comments:

  1. He Probably gonna cuss her the fuck out...if he hasn't done it already. WENDY WILLIAMS, OF ALL PEOPLE?! You should already KNOW that heffa LIVES off shit like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, Hey Wizzie. Yeah he gonna cuss Garcelle's dumb ass out and if Wendy is smart she will stay away from the subject. Whitney chewing that ass will feel like a anal massage next to Jamie's. LOL

    ReplyDelete